- Open House is Thursday, January 15, 2015, from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. with school tours available and Friday, January 16, 2015, from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. with school tours while children are in their classrooms.
- If you are unable to attend our Open House, please call the school at (504) 282-2811 to schedule a private tour.
- The completed application is due January 26, 2015. Applications received after this date will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- A $40.00 application fee (non-refundable) must accompany each application.
- Student and parent interview dates are February 2, 2015– February 27, 2015.
- At the discretion of the Admission Committee, testing of each child applying for admission may be required.
- The Admission Committee will notify families beginning March 11, 2015.
- Registration Fees are due March 19, 2015.
- Tuition is due April 22, 2015. Tuition may be paid in full by check, or financed by First Bank and Trust.
- St. Pius X School does not participate in the Louisiana Student Scholarship Educational Excellence (SSEE) Program.
- The final decision regarding enrollment will be left to the discretion of the pastor and principal.
- Pre-Kindergarten 3 - must be 3 by September 30th of school year
- Pre-Kindergarten 4 - must be 4 by September 30th of school year
- Kindergarten - must be 5 by September 30th of school year
Records Needed to Complete the Acceptance Process:
- Admission Application
- Copy of Baptismal certificate
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of immunization records
- Copy of social security card
- Copy of First Communion certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of report cards (if applicable)
- Copy of standardized test scores (if applicable)
- Divorced or separated parents must include a court-certified copy of the custody section of the divorce or separation decree (if applicable)
Students are accepted to St. Pius X School based on the following criteria:
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- Children of registered and supporting parishioners of St. Pius X Catholic Church
- Children of St. Pius X alumni
- Children of registered and supporting parishioners living in a Catholic parish whose school is full or no grade level available
- Children of registered and supporting parishioners living in a Catholic parish without a school
- Children of non-registered Catholics
- Non-Catholic students who are open to the Catholic faith
St. Pius X School is only required to make minor adjustments to its education program to accommodate whatever special needs a student may have and the nature and extent of such minor adjustment is within the sole discretion of the principal of St. Pius X School. All new students are accepted on probation for one year. The final decision regarding enrollment for new students, returning students, students on probation, and class lists is left to the discretion of the administration.
2015-2016 Tuition and Fees
Tuition for Pre-Kindergarten 3 and 4
- $5,375.00 for each student who is a supporting family of St. Pius X Parish
- $5,375.00 for each student who is Catholic, plus a non-support fee
- $5,625.00 for non-Catholic students
Tuition for Grades Kindergarten - 7th
- $4,775.00 for each student who is a supporting family of St. Pius X Parish
- $4,775.00 for each student who is Catholic, plus a non-support fee
- $5,225.00 for non-Catholic students
- A reduced rate is given when a family has two or more students
Fees for Grades Pre-Kindergarten - 7th
- $150.00 registration fee for each student
- $50.00 technology fee for each student (PK - 4th grades)
- $150.00 technology fee for each student (5th - 7th grades)
- $300.00 non-support fee for each student whose family is not registered, active, and supporting St. Pius X Parish
- $15.00 fee for each family for the Clarion Herald
- All fees are due at the time of registration and non-refundable.
CLICK HERE for the full breakdown with multi-child discounts.